27 March 2009

Surprise

I love these bowls. They are from WMF and please me to no end. They originally came with a pirate picture in the blue and a princess picture in the pink. I tend to switch them out about once a month. Right now Hansel and Gretel reside in the bottom My friend got them for me here (isn't that a great friend!).  The kids get to excited to get to the bottom and find something new.


The kids also have these to go cutlery sets. I know it seems a bit over the top but it comes in handy when traveling. You don't think about the size of a spoon relative to the size of a kids mouth until you have to. We were at a restaurant recently and were given soup spoon size spoons and asked for something a bit smaller. The only thing the had was bigger! It was an entertaining meal watching a 3 and 5 year old trying to eat with a spoon the size of half their face.

No comments: