25 January 2010

Vintage sheets

I went secondhand shopping before the holidays and found a bunch of vintage sheets. Score! I was really excited to find this many in one place. I don't love the yellow stripy one but then again I don't really care for yellow. My favorite is the orange and pink one but then again I love orange. It even had a pillowcase. Hmmm... Maybe I could make this. The only problem I have is that it's a european sized pillowcase which is square. I'll have to keep looking for great projects.


On a side note, why can't I get my font all the same?!? How frustrating. Just when I think I have the basics figured out about this blog thing something so simple comes along that I can't make work. Sounds like parenting. Ha.

1 comment:

Deelee said...

Love the sheets Kim. You did score. Those orange ones are so you!