08 July 2010

Scribbles

So, it's been too long. Way too long. No excuses. I'm sure no one is checking here anymore even.

I am so inspired by blogs and as my husband can attest, I spend way too much time being inspired. I would like to be inspiring. Possible? Maybe.

Here is something I do quite a bit for the smalls (and something I've seen quite a bit on craft blogs). They are incredibly inspiring to me. I just love the drawings they think up. This is one from B. It's an alien-monster. I think the explanations are often better than the actual pictures.

I used lightweight fusible under the shirt and copied the drawing directly onto the shirt with a water soluble pen. I used freemotion stitching on my machine. B loves it.




I have also discovered something. I am much more likely to share a picture from my phone than my camera. This means that you will be seeing phone pictures here quite a bit. Sorry.

1 comment:

Deelee said...

Tell B I love his alien shirt. Great artwork!